Want to simply mail us your photos and let us do the rest? Read about our Easy Order options below.
No account setup is required at checkout.
Order Process (order buttons and prices are below):
- You initially pay only a $10 return S&H estimate and one of each "option combination" that's needed for your order. You can select the "Pay Later" option for the add-ons. Then pay the rest after our services are complete.
- The First CD/DVD or set is included with a $20 minimum purchase (not including S&H). If you want your digital image files stored on a USB Flash Drive instead of the CD/DVD(s), then add a USB Flash Drive to your cart .
- If you want additional copies of the CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive (great gift idea), then add them to the cart.
- If you want 20 sample 150ppi resolution scanned photos sent to your email address, then add it to your cart. See Packing Tips #10 for instructions. After you see the photos and give us your approval, we will continue scanning the rest of your order.
- If you want the Slideshow Movie, then add it to your cart.
- We recommend you read the Packing Tips for more detailed information about ordering, packaging, sorting, grouping and labeling.
- For your reference, please estimate the total number of printed photos, negative film frames, slides and other items you are sending us. This way you will have a good idea what our services will cost. For printed photos (prints) you can either count or measure them. A good approximation is a stack of 100 normal photo prints will measure about 1 inch. You can enter quantities into your shopping cart to get an estimate of cost (except return S&H).
- Want to simply mail us your photos and let us do the rest? If yes, then one of the Easy Order options is what you want. You can skip down to #11.
- Want to skip sorting, grouping and labeling, but choose different resolutions (PPI) than the Easy Order options? See Packing Tips beginning at #6 for instructions.
Sort, group and label, see Packing Tips starting at #6 for instructions.
Choose the type of item being scanned, the resolution (PPI) option and the digital file format option you want for each group (option combination). What is PPI? See Packing Tips beginning at #6 for instructions. Please add to your cart one of each "option combination" that's needed for your order. Read about our different resolution (PPI) options HERE.
- Easy Order customers: Choose only one of the Easy Order options with one of the file format options. The Easy Order options are for printed photos (and other printed items), 35mm negatives and 2x2 slides only. If you want anything else scanned, you'll need to add that to your cart separately.
- Easy Order Good = Printed photos 300ppi, 35mm negatives and 2x2 slides 1200ppi. What is PPI?
- Easy Order Better = Printed photos 600ppi. 35mm negatives and 2x2 slides 2400ppi.
- Easy Order Best = Printed photos 1200ppi. 35mm negatives and 2x2 slides 4800ppi.
- Which resolution (PPI) should you get? Read about it HERE.
- If you want to sort, group and label, please read our Packing Tips beginning at #6 for instructions.
- Place your order. There will be a $10 Return Shipping and Handling Estimate (Return S-H Estimate) added to your order. If the actual S&H is less, the remainder will be deducted from your order balance. If it is more, the difference will be added to your order balance.
- Prices are good for 45 days after you place your order. If we do not receive your photos and etc. in that time, the prices may increase.
- Either print a copy of your order or write all of your contact information and your order number on a piece of paper and include it inside the box, on top of the photos.
- Box up your photographs and mail them to us. See Packing Tips.
- We will probably want to contact you before we begin scanning to confirm we understand everything you want for your order.
- When our services are complete, you will receive an email from Dr. Hug, Inc. with an invoice for the total amount owed and a link to complete payment. After you have paid in full, we will mail your original photos, other items and scanned digital files (on the media you chose) to you.
There is an area in the cart to add notes for us.
We accept most major credit cards and PayPal.
JPG file format is included in the prices. If you want JPG and TIF File Formats, add 20¢ per scanned item. What are JPG and TIF file formats?