Sorry, but to keep our turnaround time under control, the sale will end without notice.
Below are our scanning (digitizing) prices and we guarantee they are the lowest*.
The prices will be honored for 30 days after the order is placed. If we do not receive the items you want scanned within the 30 day period, the prices may increase.
You only need to pay a $10 return S&H estimate upfront. Pay the rest after our services are complete.
See everything our prices include HERE:
If you have questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page HERE.
Which resolution (PPI) should you get? Read about it HERE.
Please keep in mind that Digital ICE dust and scratch correction does not work with printed photos, black and white negatives, black and white slides or Kodak Kodachrome. You will need to sort those out from the others and group them together. Dust and scratch correction for those photos will need to be done by someone with photo editing software later. We recommend you add the TIF file to your order because it's the best file format for photo editing. You can read more about Digital ICE HERE.
JPG file format is included in the prices below. If you want JPG and TIF File Formats, add 5¢ per scanned item. What are JPG and TIF file formats?
Storage for your Scanned Digital Image Files: (this is how you receive your scanned digital image files)
- DVD Storage. One DVD holds 4.7GB. The cost is $2 for each DVD needed to store your scanned digital image files. DVD(s) for archiving should last 30-70 years if stored properly. All digital image files copied to the DVD are completely verified to be identical to the original before we send them to you.
- USB Flash Drive Storage. The cost is $9 for each 16GB of storage space needed. The scanned digital image files will be stored and mailed to you on one or more USB Flash Drives (depending on the total data size of your digital files). Digital files stored on USB flash drives (thumb drives) are not recommended for archiving. Your photos will last on a new unused USB flash drive for a maximum of about 10 years if stored properly. Realistically though, it would probably be a lot less.
Photo Prints Prices: (photos that have already been printed)
We accept photo albums (no additional charge).
Photo Prints Flatbed Scanning 600ppi =
$0.39 Only 29¢ per digitized item (up to 8.5"x11.5", color or B&W).
Photo Prints Flatbed Scanning 1200ppi =
$0.55 Only 45¢ per digitized item (up to 8.5"x11.5", color or B&W).
Prices for 2" x 2" Mount Slides:
We scan 2-inch by 2-inch mount (frame) slides only. We do not remove the film from the mount.
We accept slide carousels (no additional charge).
We may need to make a small mark, with a pencil, on some slide mounts for sorting or orientation purposes. This will not affect the photo in any way.
Premium option 2" x 2" Mount Slide Scanning:
- No minimum order quantity.
- Includes optional Digital ICE dust and scratch removal for your images. If you want Digital ICE, it's free. Just add it to your cart when placing your order. Digital ICE does not work with Kodachrome or black and white slides. You can read about Digital ICE HERE.
- Includes a JPG image file Color Corrected by a real person using Photoshop after the slide is scanned. This is needed for slides that have faded and changed color.
- The Premium option includes an original scanned image file without color correction. Color correction is subjective. It's good to have this file in case you want someone to correct the image differently at some point in the future.
- We recommend 4800ppi for 110 film slides. You can view different photo slides types HERE.
- Premium option Slides 2x2 mount Scanning 2400ppi =
$0.39 Only 29¢ per digitized slide (color or B&W).
- Premium option Slides 2x2 mount Scanning 4800ppi =
$0.55 Only 45¢ per digitized slide (color or B&W).
Economy option 2" x 2" Mount Slide Scanning:
The following conditions help us keep the prices low.
- $200 minimum order.
- Digital ICE dust and scratch removal is not available with this option. You can get dust and scratch removal done, on the images that really need it, by someone later.
- If you group your slides, please no fewer than 100 slides per group.
- If there are different types of slides in a group, they will not be scanned together and will not be returned in the sorted order we received them in (view different types of photo slides HERE.). Other than that, we will do our best to keep them in the sorted order we received them in. All of the slides and scanned digital images will be kept in the group we received them in. Please remember the scanned digital images can easily be re-sorted later.
- Most slides will be returned with the proper orientation, but some will be sideways or upside-down. All of the scanned digital images will have proper orientation.
- The Economy option includes only the JPG image file automatically color corrected by the scanner's software while the slide is being scanned.
- The scanner color correction does not work well for slides that have more than minor fading and color changes.
- Since there is no original image file without color correction, there will be less editing options later. (The Photoshop Color Correction included in the Premium scanning usually looks much better especially on slides that have faded and changed color.)
- We recommend 4800ppi for 110 film slides. You can view different photo slide types HERE.
- Economy option Slides 2x2 mount Scanning 2400ppi =
$0.29 Only 19¢ per digitized slide (color or B&W).
- Economy option Slides 2x2 mount Scanning 4800ppi =
$0.45 Only 35¢ per digitized slide (color or B&W).
Prices for Film Negatives:
The price is per frame (image) not strip. Please do not cut strips into individual frames.
We may need to carefully cut your negatives to properly fit them into our scanning equipment. We will not damage the photograph.
- 35mm Negative Film Scanning 2400ppi (about 6.5MP) =
$0.39 Only 29¢ per digitized frame (color or B&W).
35mm Negative Film Scanning 4800ppi (about 26MP) =
$0.55 Only 45¢ per digitized frame (color or B&W).
120 and 220 Negative Film Scanning 1200ppi = $0.79 per digitized frame [color or B&W (black & white)].
120 and 220 Negative Film Scanning 2400ppi = $0.99 per digitized frame (color or B&W).
120 and 220 Negative Film Scanning 3000ppi = $1.29 per digitized frame (color or B&W).
4x5 Negative Film Scanning 1200ppi = $2.25 per digitized frame [color or B&W (black & white)].
4x5 Negative Film Scanning 2400ppi = $2.95 per digitized frame (color or B&W).
4x5 Negative Film Scanning 3000ppi = $3.90 per digitized frame (color or B&W).
See everything included in our prices HERE.
What is the order process?
*If you find a current advertised unexpired price, for the same resolution and type of scanned item, that is lower than ours and includes everything our prices included, from a legitimate photo scanning company, show it to us and as long as we can verify it, we'll beat the price.